Monday, July 5, 2010

Swimsuit season is upon us!

Finally summer is here!  Now the hunt for swimsuits.  My girls (2 and 3) would live in their swimsuits if I let them!  Oh I remember the days of running around the neighborhood in a swimsuit worn for at least 3 of the last 5 days!  Those were the days, no worry about cellulite or stretch marks.  To be a kid again.
Now as a mom, the search for toddler swimsuits is a lot more difficult than I expected.  You can spend as little or as much as you want and you can buy suits that cover a lot or very little!!!  I was quite shocked to find little girl swimsuits that looked like they were straight off the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Not for my girls!
I prefer a more modest look for my sweet little girls!  The other extreme are the sun safe swim suits that cover the little ones from neck to ankles.  A little too much for me.
Personally, I'd like to find a happy medium!  Here's my pick for great bathing suits for sweet little girls!
Modest, practical and super cute!
What will your kids be wearing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment