Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh Canada!

Summer is finally here!  I can't believe it's almost July!  I'm so excited to celebrate Canada Day with my family.  In our small city, Airdrie, Alberta, Canada Day means getting up early, getting dressed in red and white, putting on Canada flag tatoos and heading down to Main Street to watch the annual parade!  My girls especially love all the horses and rodeo princesses.  There floats, kids on bikes, girls tumbling down the street, clowns and of course, candy!!!  Our lovely little city puts on a great celebration!  Everything from the parade, to a family barbecue at the local library, entertainment and a charity event at the Nose Creek Park!  I can't wait to finish the night off with fireworks! 
http://www.airdrie.ca/banners/banner4.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment